Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mara and Aron!


Congrats Mara and Aron...Your day was beautiful just like you two! I hope you are so so stinkin happy forever! Thanks for letting us be a part of your big day!

Wow, you know it is going to be a great party when the bride and groom have one of these.....that's right people that is an ice sculpture....wait for it...it gets better....that serves a really pretty blue drink! If you look really hard you can see a swirly thing going down the side of the R...that my friends is what delivers said pretty blue drink! (PS the genius behind this awesomeness is Swanavasion)



I met the lovely bride about a year and half ago when she called me and our conversation started like this...."I am looking for something for a company party that can help us have fun" well she found the right place! We are all about fun! Mara was working for a "bunch of accountants" who were having their annual party in the summer, so we took the booth....and lets just say....not everything they say about accountants is true! It was so much fun. I was delighted when Mara called me to tell me she was going to get married and wanted the photobooth at her party....YEAH! We love repeat customers! So here is the guy she as marryin....Aron!

So Mara's colors were Blue and some more blue....I am a sucker for monochromatic color schemes so I was super happy....she had these fancy smancy lights she put in jars on her center pieces(photo didn't do them justice)....and really really pretty girls and guys in fancy blue dresses and tuxes! So we did the booth during the cocktail hour, it was perfection! It gave the guests something to do while Mara and Aron were still at the church getting photos taken! So perfect!
Check out these two crafty gals.....See what some markers and some thought can get ya!Mara and Aron had an amazing day of coordinator....the fantastic Michelle Cousins of Utah Events by Design...(http://www.utaheventsbydesign.com/) really I think there is only one thing better than day of coordination and that is all the time coordinating! Michelle is a peach and she has great taste! Look at the details....






The CAKE...I know right! Do you see the little bride and groom on top..oh ya they are on a VESPA! I love it!


Look how super cute this is (I especially love it for a back yard wedding)....

So now we are on to the next bridal show....a great show at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building....it might be my favorite show! I love that they have a vendors lounge where we can get tasty beverages! We will have a wicked awesome display with our friends at www.myutahinvitaions.com
(shhh..don't tell but we have a whole room)


No comments: